Heart Health

I was recently running fast to catch a train and afterwards I felt breathless which is normal but I felt my pulse a good ten minutes after this run it was still around 150bpm, the beats were four f...

I am having chest pain and some discomfor in my abdomen since 3 weeks now. Last week, I had an ECG done which was normal. I was prescribed antacids, however the pain and discomfort subsisted. I vis...

Hi, I am a 33 year old male. I have been having left arm pain for several weeks. I also have had a sharp chest pain from time to time in my lower left pectoral area. This lasts seconds, and feels...

I am a 63 year old woman, 5' 9" , 190 lbs. I have no known medical conditions. I am a social drinker, ex smoker (quit 10 years ago.) My cholesteral, tryglycerides and blood sugar is in normal ...

I was lying in bed watch a movie just now (midnight) and suddenly i felt a sort of 'empty' sensation in my chest i quickly put my finger to my pulse to check it but i couldn't feel anything, starte...

1234567Prev /