Heart Health

I am a 63 year old woman, 5' 9" , 190 lbs. I have no known medical conditions. I am a social drinker, ex smoker (quit 10 years ago.) My cholesteral, tryglycerides and blood sugar is in normal ...

I was lying in bed watch a movie just now (midnight) and suddenly i felt a sort of 'empty' sensation in my chest i quickly put my finger to my pulse to check it but i couldn't feel anything, starte...

I think my father might need a pacemaker. he is 70 years old but not in very good health (my mom, the same age, is in better shape). I believe he has heart failure as his heart rate hovers around 5...

Ok so my heart is acting up (I have tachycardia) and my heart rate is over 120 currently. and I also took twice the dose I was supposed to of magnesium and the recommended is 350 mg a day, I take 5...

Hi, I wanted some advice regarding my father's situation. He is 69 years old. Has blood pressure (isolated hypertension), and type two diabetes. For the past year or so his blood pressure has becom...

1234567Prev /