Heart Health

I was having dinner or tying to eat and I experienced heartburn and broke a sweat. When I went outside I felt better going for some fresh air. I'm 51 and heart disease runs in my family. I am t...

I'm very anxious and recently I've done a stress test on a treadmill (ELLESTAD) that lasted about 02:40 seconds. The reason the exercise was stopped was because I've entered the treadmill 133bpm an...

I recently had an echo-cardiogram and ultrasound of my carotid arteries. The radiologist noted the following: "There is significant peak systolic ICA velocity or velocity ratio elevation with ...

Hello, I am a twenty six year old male. I am 5 feet five inches. I weigh about 103 pounds due to some digestion problems I had this past year . I suffer from extreme anxiety as well. For about five...

Hello, I'm a 37 year old Male and I have atrial bigeminy and trigeminy. I wore a 30 day Holter Monitor and was seen to have a lot of PAC's with frequent Bigeminy and Trigeminy. I have seen a Card...

1234567Prev /