Heartburn and GERD

I'm suffering from constant stomach acid and bloating with occasional heart 'flutters' when it becomes bad. From what I've read, I believe that my vagal nerve is being compressed somewhere, perhaps...

How long can heartburn last? I have been having a pain behind my left breastbone. I am not able to take deep breaths because theres a sharp pain that is there. Also, when i yawn, I can't yawn all ...

I received a report from an upper endoscopy which lists the following two observations from a biopsy of a small piece of tissue from my lower esophagus where it joins with the stomach: 1. Fragm...

Back in december i went in to the doctor to get a check up because i was having pain around my shoulder blades they did and ekg on me and said everything looked normal good blood flow to the heart....

What is a partially collapsed stomach. I recently had a Cat Scan for something non related and it showed that I have this.

1234567Prev /