Heartburn and GERD

Hi, I am 26 years of age, male, and about 7 years ago I started to develop chest pains and regular heart burn / indigestion. I went to the doctors and they prescribed me with Omeprazole, which fixe...

43 year old female. Have bloat belching heartburn. Have soreness under left breast and charlie horse feeling or squeeze when bending over. When stand up and arch back it goes away. Could this be a ...

I have a history of heartburn that I've been self treating for about a month with 20mg/day of prilosec. I have had occasional flare ups since then but prilosec has seemed to help, I use Mylanta or ...

I have been in and out of the ER for various reasons the past few years. I used to have lots of energy, then when I was about 13, I became very fatigued and felt faint (and fainted) often. I also b...

I'm suffering from constant stomach acid and bloating with occasional heart 'flutters' when it becomes bad. From what I've read, I believe that my vagal nerve is being compressed somewhere, perhaps...

1234567Prev /