Heat Exhaustion

I am going to a music festival this weekend but i am scared of getting heat exhaustion. If i go at sunset and stay very hydrated will i be fine?

Last year I suffered heat exhaustion when I broke down on my motorcycle in a remote location. This year, every time it is over 80-85 degrees I get lightheaded, weak and feel like I may pass out. Ho...

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I overheat a lot on an everyday bases. I'm just curious as to why this may be happening. Why am I overheating so much?

What does it mean when your falling asleep and your body becomes paralyzed and rapid short breaths, and your hearts beats really fast for maybe 10 sec and you snap out of it?

I am a 58 year old male that has a terrible time with the heat in summer. Playing golf has become impossible without having severe headaches and nausea. I perspire more than most people and drink w...

12Prev /