x
Browse

Hepatitis

Hi, I had a possible Hep C exposure last week and would like to test as soon as possible. I understand there is a window period for the anti-body test, but how long should I wait to take the HC...

I have received an answer for the question below but I thought I would send the test results now to be sure. Dear Doctor, I go in for blood test every 6 months. 1 year ago I was given a full s...

A woman in her 60's has Hepatitis C and is currently being treated by her physician. She is having fluids pumped out of her stomach about every other week and the amounts vary but usually around 2...

I want to know about Hep c, that can a person cleared hep c virus without treatment.. If a person have hep c and he do not have any symptoms and he has his liver healthy what does it mean? He nee...

Hello, I have recently had some blood tests run because a abdominal ultrasound showed fatty liver. CT scan without contrast did not show fatty liver. I am concerned about some of these test results...

1234567Prev /