Hernia

What urgency should I attribute to a hernia that I feel is emptying into my body (leg mainly) and affecting my breathing and how can I secure care where before I have failed to communicate with doc...

Bad things in groin over a year after left hernia surgery. Left side more bloated then b4 surgery. Right side had never had problems but now it seems weird all the time and I feel burning type sen...

For small, bilateral, fat-containing inguinal hernia(s) , how long can I wait for repair surgery, and can I continue exercise? I have no pain, erythema, nausea, etc. CT at the ER gave diagnosis. Ca...

I am scheduled for a ventral hernia repair on July 22nd. It is large and will not be done by lap. It has been bulging out for a while and is reducible, but this week, I started having chest pain...

My son born premature, of 38 months. at the time of birth he was having inguinal hernia and undecended testicles. we had done the surgery for him and after that we found the both testicles in the s...

1234567Prev /