Hernia

I feel what I think is a small bump in my left inguinal area. I also experience pain around the top of my left leg, close to my perineum, and in the top of my hip when walking. I also experience ...

Are the chances of getting a hernia increased if the person regularly engages in physical exercise such as weightlifting and crunches/sit-ups? I have come across contradictory information onlin...

I had a hernia (right above my belly button) in 2014 and had the surgery. Recently I have gained some weight and am now experiencing pain right in that area. On a scale from 1-10 the pain ranges fr...

I am a 77 yr old woman who is scheduled for complex laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair surgery on Nov. 2. My aptt test result is 40.1 seconds. Normal range is 23.9-34.7. Should I be concerned abo...

My nine weeks old son has a groin hernia we are waiting for surgery on. Tonight he is very bloated, passing s lot of wind and hasn't pooed in 36 hours. He has just moved from combination feeding to...

1234567Prev /