Hernia

Are the chances of getting a hernia increased if the person regularly engages in physical exercise such as weightlifting and crunches/sit-ups? I have come across contradictory information onlin...

I had a hernia (right above my belly button) in 2014 and had the surgery. Recently I have gained some weight and am now experiencing pain right in that area. On a scale from 1-10 the pain ranges fr...

I am a 77 yr old woman who is scheduled for complex laparoscopic hiatal hernia repair surgery on Nov. 2. My aptt test result is 40.1 seconds. Normal range is 23.9-34.7. Should I be concerned abo...

My nine weeks old son has a groin hernia we are waiting for surgery on. Tonight he is very bloated, passing s lot of wind and hasn't pooed in 36 hours. He has just moved from combination feeding to...

Pls help ASAP. My mother's urine had huge amount of blood in it today morning. She is 65 and only medical condition is hernia since I was born 26 years ago. She is having no pain. Pls help

1234567Prev /