Herpes

I've never been tested for genital herpes, but from what I've been reading online, I feel like I may have it. I got a Brazilian wax about three weeks ago and assumed the bumps on my vagina were fro...

Is this HSV2 (on inside of thigh) ? Last exposure was over 2 years ago with a female. I shaved part of my leg for a better image.

March 2014 I tested for HSV and other STIs with no symptoms and I was non reactive/ negative for all except an uncommon bacteria which i took antibiotics for and it helped.I refrained from all sexu...

I am a male In a long term relationship. Normal Sexual health screen recently. However I had an Extra marital contact with a sex worker on 19th July. She had a 1.25mm flat dark spot on the lower bo...

A few days ago I discovered a sore inside of my mouth. It's located on the soft tissue closest to my chin. At first it looked like it might be a canker sore and then if changed shapes and got lar...

1234567Prev /