I have had persistent hiccups for 24 hours with acid reflux (I think... Never had it before... But I have had acid come up my throat). I temporarily stopped hiccups by forcing myself to vomit. My v...

My 6 year old son, Wyatt, gets the hiccups 3-4 times a week. These cause him to vomit. Not sure what to do.

87 year old man with recent stent surgery (8 weeks ago) has had hiccups for 5 days. Should we take him to the doctor?

I am a 51 year old male, it seems in the last year that i get frequent hiccups when eating. I get them so badly that i have to leave the table. Sometimes they are so bad that i don't finish the ...

I have a sharp burning paint in bottom of left rib cage. I also have had hiccups for past three days. My doc started me on Backifen and stopped hiccups but if I stop taking they start right back C...

123Prev /