Hiccups

87 year old man with recent stent surgery (8 weeks ago) has had hiccups for 5 days. Should we take him to the doctor?

I am a 51 year old male, it seems in the last year that i get frequent hiccups when eating. I get them so badly that i have to leave the table. Sometimes they are so bad that i don't finish the ...

I have a sharp burning paint in bottom of left rib cage. I also have had hiccups for past three days. My doc started me on Backifen and stopped hiccups but if I stop taking they start right back C...

I hiccup every day. I usually hiccup once or twice after eating or drinking. I rarely ever get a standard case of hiccups. Its usually just 1-3 times and its gone. This has been happening for nearl...

I have a sore throat and excessive hiccups that are causing me great amounts of pain. On a scale of one to ten I'd have to say that the hiccups register at a 7 or an 8, just barely being bearable t...

12Prev /