High Blood Pressure

I just got my test results from a blood test i did and my egfr is 75, my creatinine is 91, urea, protein and everything else is fine. My doctor isn't very worried because according to her it is in ...

I am a 69 year old woman and have suffered from a lack of iron all my life. I do not take regular medicine but every two or three months I feel dizzy and take iron tablets for two days, and also e...

I have an issue when I rub and massage my elbow I get a tingling sensation in my pinky and ring finger

What is the connection - haertburn and blood pressure and total filling of discomfort in the chest area and stomac area ?

I have a question regarding normal Blood Pressure. First I would like to say that I have generalized anxiety disorder and occasionally suffer from panic attacks. I also have a heart murmur and have...

1234567Prev /