High Blood Pressure

For the past hour and a half, my blood pressure has been dropping slowly. It's currently 86/56 and my pulse rate is 69. Should I worry?

I ran out of blood pressure meds almost 2 weeks ago. Big mix up I am taking one for the upper blood pressure and one for lower. I have the one for lower that I am taking. For the past several days ...

Tingling in feet like burning sensation all the time. even at night with feet up. edema basically all over my whole body. feet feel like they are on fire a lot and it hurts to walk. gained about 15...

Hello, I am a 27 year old, healthy and active male. I have had high blood pressure since my teens and about 18 months ago I was put on 50mg of Metoprolol which has controlled the blood pressure. ...

Considering my situation, would the following be a good sequence of steps to follow in search of Increased Peripheral Circulation and Lower Heart Rate while controlling my blood pressure? 1. Los...

1234567Prev /