High Blood Pressure

I have a question regarding normal Blood Pressure. First I would like to say that I have generalized anxiety disorder and occasionally suffer from panic attacks. I also have a heart murmur and have...

I'm a 37 year old male and I have anxiety disorder. During times of anxiety my BP can go up to as high as 176 over 121 with a pulse of 156. This is the highest reading noted. My concern is that du...

Does 1000 mg agamatine typically have a strong interaction with warfarin im on 5-7.5 mg warfarin? My inr is uaully 2.2 to 2.6 and the target is 2 to 3

Is it safe for a man with high blood pressure to take male enhancement pills to help him get an erection. For example black stallion 5000. What will happen if taken.

I forgot my blood pressure meds this a.m. and my blood pressure went to 191/86. I took my meds and an aspirin. How long should it take for the numbers to come down?

1234567Prev /