Hives

I was given amoxicillin for a throat infection approx. 3 weeks ago and had an allergic reaction causing hives. I've been off the amoxicillin for over 2 weeks now and suddenly broke out in hives ag...

I have had the hives for about eight days now and have seen three drs at a urgent care. I was put on prodnsion and benadryl but today was put on hydroxyzine due to not getting much relief with the ...

Can you take a second Extra strenght Reactine for hives if the frist one is not getting rid of it?

Hi I'm 18 years old and my legs have recently started itching after I shave in the shower. It usually wouldn't last long but tonight it's been lasting for hours and I've tried lotions and it just ...

So when i get really hot or when im nervous im start to become very itchy and my skin starts to turn red but it usually goes away fairly quick and its really awful any idea on what i can do

123456Prev /