Hives

Hi, I have a skin rash/hives on my scalp, the back of my neck and ocassionally on the middle of my back since one and a half year (on and off). The itch badly and they distrub my sleep because I w...

I ordered a sofa off of the internet and i wouldnt receive it until February so I rented a couch from Rentacenter about a week ago. I developed sores or bites on my arm, armpit, and my lower back. ...

Hello My gf (29) and I just had sex and I am not sure if I pulled out on time. She just took the Plan B pill bought from shoppers drug mart. Now she told me when she was a teenager she was takin...

Are these hives? What kind of doctor should I see? What kind of tests should I ask for?

I'm pretty worried. I've been broken out in hives for near 30 hours now. I thought it was from some crab I ate though I was never allergic before but I also got a tattoo on last Thursday (4 days a...

1234567Prev /