Hodgkin's Disease

Are lymphoma lumps found on the back of the neck towards the shoulder? I am a 29 year old black male i had Ct scan back in july of this year and the results came back normal but i'm curious about t...

For the last 6 years I have had a pea size lump in the left side of my neck. It is relatively soft and I've had 2 physicals in the last 6 years and blood work came back normal. I don't think my do...

I am a 23 year old male with no past medical history. Four years ago I developed a sore throat with exudates. The strep screen was negative but I was treated with antibiotics. I also had a very lar...

Hi, I have a bit of a complicated history. I was diagnosed 4 and a half years ago with stage 1a breast cancer, no node involvement. I'm 44 years old. I had radiation and a double mastectomy which ...

I've had drenching night sweats for about 2 weeks. Change clothes and sheets kind of drenching. The past two nights haven't been as bad. I also have a swollen lymph node behind my ear. Noticeabl...

123Prev /