Hypertension

Hi, last night I was having dinner. I had done exercise in the morning, went to the beach in the afternoon and then had some drinks during dinner. We then went outside where it was 90 degrees and s...

I got my blood pressure checked earlier by a medical intern. My BP was 80/40. She tried taking my BP again but it was still 80/40. Is a BP of 80/40 considered normal? when I got my BP checked last ...

I'am taking 80 mg Micardis every morning. And my HBP is elevated every time I measure it right after waking up . It is up to 160/95. Can i split 80 mg in two and take one 40 mg in the morning and ...

My mother is 88 yrs old. She has no diabetes or chronic kidney disease. Her blood pressure runs 160 to 175 over 60 to 80. Should she be on blood pressure medication?

I am a 23 year old dental hygiene student and I went to the doctor yesterday to get my big toe looked at. The nurse took my blood pressure but neither her or the doctor said anything to me about i...

1234567Prev /