Hyperthyroidism

I just received blood work back and my WBC count is 3.1 (monocytes low - 198). I also have a positive ANA screen with a titer of 1:80 homogeneous. I take Armour thyroid for hypothyroid, plus 40 mg ...

Hello, My cortisol and TSH levels are going to be tested on Friday, for possible Addison's Disease or Hyperthyroidism, or both. However I have not been examined by my GP, the request and arrange...

Hi, I'm due to have a blood test for cortisol and TSH levels. Possibility of either Addison's Disease, Hyperthyroidism, or both. I've been ill for a long time and I'm hoping for a result. Is it ...

Hi, I recently did a blood test and am worried about my calcium level. My calcium level was 2.70 mmol/L and corrected calcium is 2.58 mmol/L, with Albumin been 49. The only blood test I have...

I have been on methimazole 5mg 3 times a day for 5 months now. Today I am not sure but I believe I took 2 at once making it 4 times a day. Should I be concerned for this

1234567Prev /