Hello, My cortisol and TSH levels are going to be tested on Friday, for possible Addison's Disease or Hyperthyroidism, or both. However I have not been examined by my GP, the request and arrange...

Hi, I'm due to have a blood test for cortisol and TSH levels. Possibility of either Addison's Disease, Hyperthyroidism, or both. I've been ill for a long time and I'm hoping for a result. Is it ...

Hi, I recently did a blood test and am worried about my calcium level. My calcium level was 2.70 mmol/L and corrected calcium is 2.58 mmol/L, with Albumin been 49. The only blood test I have...

I have been on methimazole 5mg 3 times a day for 5 months now. Today I am not sure but I believe I took 2 at once making it 4 times a day. Should I be concerned for this

Can I ride a roller coaster if I have a hyperthyroidism? I have been positively diagnosed and i have a trip to toronto by may 2nd to ride roller coasters. Is that safe with my really high heart rate?

1234567Prev /