Hypothyroidism

Thank you for considering my question. I am a male who just recently turned 24. I have recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I stopped growing at between age 10 and 11. I am 5 feet and 3 inc...

Hi. I was taking Euthyrox 50 for 4 years and since April a stopped taking it because I don't want to take medication all my life.I have just a sub-clinical hypothyroidism and a few goiters. All my ...

3 months ago I had a L lobe thyroidectomy removed due to a hyperfunctioning toxic adenoma causing me to be hyperthyroid; on radioactive uptake iodine scan, the R lobe was either completely suppress...

I originally went to the doctor because of soreness, chest pain, fatigue, and constant bleeding which I thought was related to my Paragard IUD. After getting the IUD removed and doing bloodwork, I ...

I am taking 100 mcg dose of Thynorm/ Thyrox since last few years. My blood test report indicate high level of TSH(8.4uIU/ml) and low level of T3(0.7 ng/ml). T 4(7.6 ug/dL) is in normal range. Ma...

1234567Prev /