Recently I have been finding an extra drop of urine surprising me after using the washroom. Today it may have occurred in a line at a fast food restaurant (I'm not sure - sometimes I imagine the se...

Ok I have been going to a urologist for a while now. I'm in my 30's and this NEVER had ever happened before 27ish when I bought a fleshlight, that I stopped using due to lower ab pain, testical pa...

Earlier today i discovered that my panty liner smelled strongly of ammonia/urine. I always wear panrty liners and change them often because they get wet and it goes through to my underwear. I can a...

How common is incontinence in children and adults? What are the most common methods of handling incontinence?

I have a leaky bladder and recently my doctor increased my Oxybutinin chloride 5 mg. from two a day to three a day. How do I know if this is the right dosage?

12345Prev /