Infections

I just used a public toliet. While going to the bathroom (pooping) the poop hit the toilet water and splashed back up and hit my backside and area around my anus, possibly going into my anus. Shoul...

I recently had a sexual encounter with a work colleague. we didn't have penetrative sex and he was not fully erect at the time but is it possible for penis to briefly touch the vagina but not prope...

I have symptoms of nasal valve collapse (soft part of nostrils sucking in and hard to breathe through nose without Breathe Right strips). My CT scan showed clear a few months ago. A had a severe in...

I received oral sex 2 days ago. Now I have tingling on the tip of my penis. I also noticed it is red there. It feels like I need to urinate. I'm in Mexico so can't get to my doctor at home. What mi...

I have a question about whether or not a chest cold can cause myocarditis in someone who has had the issue recently after food poisoning/flu

1234567Prev /