Infections

What is the immunity period from Dengue Fever? I have recovered about 6 weeks back from my second bout of Dengue fever in 3 years.

Last week I had constant fever with cough from 14 September to 16 September temperature raises up to 102 degree, Blood and Urine test shows CRP 59, URINE PLUS CELL 15. Other all count are normal ...

I have a sore, slightly stiff neck and a temperature of 100 degrees. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection but I'm worried it could be meningitis. I can turn my neck side to side but it is difficu...

Got bit by a bug last Thursday on the back of my forearm (Don't know what kind). Area got really red and swollen on Saturday. Went to urgent care Saturday. Got a shot of antibiotics and prescribed ...

Hi, Just had a baby delivered two weeks ago. Had a perineal tear and for infection GP gave me ome antibiotics a week ago. She gave augmentin, Keflex and flagyl. I took all three for one week. She n...

1234567Prev /