Infections

It started yesterday in my outer Nostril fist it was red, dry then watery with pus . Then today it's yellowish swollen from the inside sides has also this yellow pus. I'm worried and have no idea ...

3 weeks ago I had throat infection and i took antibiotics but when the antibiotics finished my throat pain kept continuing with joint pain in my elbows and knees and shoulders almost all my body i ...

Hello, I am currently a paramedic student working in South Africa. I had an incident when changing over a fluid bag on a patient. When changing the fluid bag I cut my finger on the spike near the ...

Need help with CT scan, it says defined streaky opactiy with associated loss volume and clustered tree in bud nodules have devolped in the anterior segment of the uppper left lobe. The associated c...

I'm worried my tongue is not normal in color and panicking I have a disease I just had blood work and came back all good from a Cbc but potassium was 3.4 I think it's always this color but worried

1234567Prev /