x

Infections

Hello. i am having some thoughts that i might have been exposed to HIV infection on 9th February. i did not have any symptoms. i had several test on different occasion on 25th February ,7th march,1...

05/01/15

Dear Dr, A few weeks ago I had sinusitis, a sore throat and ears. This went away on Friday 17th. On Tuesday 21st, I woke up with an extremely painful, swollen neck. I had glandular fever in Nov ...

04/29/15

I have an open sore that I found on my c section line or scar. I went in to my OB on Monday and he didn't do much but give me keflex 500 MG Qid. The sore has increased in size pain and my temp is s...

04/27/15

I have really bad ocd and i just need someone to calm my nerves. I put my backpack down and my friend was cleaning the kitty litter box, and the dustpan was touching part of my backpack. So when i...

04/24/15

Hi Doctor, I had a sex experience with a guy who is in UAE, we used condom but he used his saliva as lubricant and i dont know if he has a bleeding gums or mouth sores. i had a hemorroids and im...

04/22/15
1234567Prev /