x

Infections

I have this red dot on my Gland and I had oral sex about two weeks ago and this girl was having her mestration and some kind of rash come up on my hand...wanna be sure i dont have hiv

05/25/15

86 yr old taking Rifampin for infection. One dose last night ok. Took 1 dose (150) 8 am. w breakfast. Vomited it @ 12:30 pm. Should have taken on empty stomach? On call Dr. said to try 1/2 do...

05/25/15

Good Day - I am a bit of a worrier and looking for some reassurance/advice - On Tuesday morning (May 12) my children found a very small dead bat in the road in front of a neighbor's house before...

05/19/15

So I have a brown ooze coming out of my belly button it started out as a painful rash inside and around the outside of my belly button and now its ozzing brown when I put pressure on it its very pa...

05/19/15

Hello I recently went to the hospital for a infected insect bite. They told me it had developed into cellulitus. They put me on 2 bactrim every 12 hours for 10 days. I have been taking the bactrim ...

05/18/15
1234567Prev /