x

Infections

Hi on night after a shower I felt an uncontrollable itch around my anus it was so bad it prevented me from sleeping . The next morning I discovered a small white worm about 3 or 2 inchs long a...

04/01/15

I shot up about a day or so ago , in my arm on the side right above where my wrist bone is well anyways since then my arm has been twitching feeling numb it sometimes feels like there's no blood g...

04/01/15

A patient was presented with severe viral infection, sera were pooled during the first and third week of infection. Anti-body titer was confirmed by serial dilution as follows: Week one_ 1:2 +, 1:4...

04/01/15

I would like to know how does one get Pyomyositis. After the hip joint was removed.Doctor states that my sons upper leg the muscle's are infected and the inter lining of the femur.My son's leg was...

03/31/15

Hello doctor my name is Gaurav. I am 23 years old. I am having hoarness in my voice since 22 days. My ESR(Wintrobes) is 24 mm/Hr. Please give some suggestion. I m worried.

03/31/15
1234567Prev /