x

Infections

I have really bad ocd and i just need someone to calm my nerves. I put my backpack down and my friend was cleaning the kitty litter box, and the dustpan was touching part of my backpack. So when i...

04/24/15

Hi Doctor, I had a sex experience with a guy who is in UAE, we used condom but he used his saliva as lubricant and i dont know if he has a bleeding gums or mouth sores. i had a hemorroids and im...

04/22/15

I was daignosed with Cdiff infection, and I have been put on antibiotics, and some of the symptoms have gotten better, but others have not :( I and I am 9 days into my 10 day flagyl treatment. my s...

04/21/15

Good day. My throat is sore but I do not have any runny nose or flu symptoms. My tonsil is swollen/hanging and irritating my throat when drinking something and the back of my mouth is dark shade ...

04/20/15

Hi , i'm allergic to mebendazole as last time i took it for threadworm i had a mild allergic reaction including swelling of my tongue and a rash on my chest and when i took piriton it went away and...

04/15/15
1234567Prev /