x

Infections

The skin under my fingernails are a little puffy and white, it doesn't really hurt, do i have any infections or diseases?

03/03/15

Hello Sir, I have done an ultrasound of my left forearm due to swelling. The report says that there is a 5*8*12 mm intramuscular cysticercosis within the extensor carpi ulnaris muscles, in the d...

03/03/15

I was currently on birth control until I noticed that my discharge was turning thick and white. I was wondering if this is a yeast infection. I have a lot of irritation and itching. Both my partner...

03/02/15

Hi i just ejaculated and found blood in my semen. I was masterbating and when i came I noticrd my semen was not white but had a red tinge on it which was blood!

03/02/15

I'm up to date with my tetanus shots but today my fingernail ripped and it was bleeding and to get the rest of the nail off I cut it off with rusty nail clippers. can I still get tetanus even thoug...

03/02/15
1234567Prev /