x

Infections

I would like to know how does one get Pyomyositis. After the hip joint was removed.Doctor states that my sons upper leg the muscle's are infected and the inter lining of the femur.My son's leg was...

03/31/15

Hello doctor my name is Gaurav. I am 23 years old. I am having hoarness in my voice since 22 days. My ESR(Wintrobes) is 24 mm/Hr. Please give some suggestion. I m worried.

03/31/15

My right eye has been hurting for a few days now and ive thought nothing of it. That is until this morning when I woke up and the top eye lid was red and swollen, I don't have allergies and I have ...

03/30/15

Hi! I have an infection in the root of a tooth, been too the dentist a few times and they are in the proccess of doing a root canal. I have been having alot of pain in the jaw and now its going ...

03/29/15

Hello. Friday morning I noticed a small red bump in my groin. By Friday night it had doubled in size and became very painful and red and swollen. On Monday it was the size of a golfball and extreme...

03/27/15
1234567Prev /