x

Infections

I have a recurring infection on different fingers and toes that has been happening for almost 3 months. My doctor has given me 2 different rounds of Bactrim and I have tried epsom salt soaks. ...

06/30/15

My partner has been tested positive to Hepatitis B. I took the blood test and my doctor told me that I am immune to Hepatitis B. Can I have sex with my partner with no condom in this situation and ...

06/28/15

Hello, for years now I've been having tonsil stones I'm 23 and on Sunday of 6/14/15 I decided to try a product called Therabreath. well, I gargled with the solution for 2 days & now the back on ...

06/26/15

I was looking for something I dropped earlier and went into the same fast-food restaurant several times. I opened their door by a rectangular metal door handle. Afterward I realized I'd had, in my ...

06/25/15

I am doing laundry, and a lot of dirty clothes have been piled on the machines while I work. I am afraid I may have grazed some of the dirty stuff (an old washcloth and some shirts that have needed...

06/23/15
1234567Prev /