x

Infections

Hi , i'm allergic to mebendazole as last time i took it for threadworm i had a mild allergic reaction including swelling of my tongue and a rash on my chest and when i took piriton it went away and...

04/15/15

Its kinda weird but i want to know if its normal or not.I am a female, 19 and I am virgin. So basically it been happening for more than a year now. At night while I am sleeping I get this weird thi...

04/12/15

I had a red circle appear on my leg. It was red on the outside and white on the inside it felt as the circulation was cutoff to that area, like one you leave a tight hair holder on your wrist. Soon...

04/12/15

I woke up and my thumb was red, swollen and hurts. This happened 2 weeks ago. I went to Urgent Care and they gave me two different antibiotics but neither worked.

04/11/15

Why do i have pain in my coccyx? is this related to my kidneys? is this serious? ive been using ibuprofen, voltaren and nurofen plus, but it only seems to help for a short period.

04/10/15
1234567Prev /