Infections

I recently had a sexual encounter with a work colleague. we didn't have penetrative sex and he was not fully erect at the time but is it possible for penis to briefly touch the vagina but not prope...

I have symptoms of nasal valve collapse (soft part of nostrils sucking in and hard to breathe through nose without Breathe Right strips). My CT scan showed clear a few months ago. A had a severe in...

I received oral sex 2 days ago. Now I have tingling on the tip of my penis. I also noticed it is red there. It feels like I need to urinate. I'm in Mexico so can't get to my doctor at home. What mi...

I have a question about whether or not a chest cold can cause myocarditis in someone who has had the issue recently after food poisoning/flu

It all started months ago. My sisters puppy scratched him a couple times on that same side of his face/ neck. After about a week I thought everything was healing fine. But I noticed some thicker r...

1234567Prev /