x

Infections

86 yr old taking Rifampin for infection. One dose last night ok. Took 1 dose (150) 8 am. w breakfast. Vomited it @ 12:30 pm. Should have taken on empty stomach? On call Dr. said to try 1/2 do...

05/24/15

Good Day - I am a bit of a worrier and looking for some reassurance/advice - On Tuesday morning (May 12) my children found a very small dead bat in the road in front of a neighbor's house before...

05/19/15

So I have a brown ooze coming out of my belly button it started out as a painful rash inside and around the outside of my belly button and now its ozzing brown when I put pressure on it its very pa...

05/19/15

Hello I recently went to the hospital for a infected insect bite. They told me it had developed into cellulitus. They put me on 2 bactrim every 12 hours for 10 days. I have been taking the bactrim ...

05/18/15

I had severe pains in lower, middle abdomen starting a day and a half ago. Also, have low grade fever. Could not get up and move due to the pains which would come and go. No vomiting or diarrhea...

05/16/15
1234567Prev /