Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Hi. I just got back the results of a stool sample and it was 32 mg/ml.The lady at the call center thought it said less than 49 was normal. I thought any blood was abnormal. What do my results mean ...

I was recently diagnosed with IBD and my doctor wants to put me on 5-ASA. I am allergic to menthol and mint products, which contain salacylic acid. I have not been tested for an alergy to aspirin, ...

My mom has been suffering from bloating, intense stomachache, nausea and she has vaginal bleeding, she's 51 . One of the doctors that checked her said it was the bowel, but it's been more than a we...

I go to the bathroom to poop to push it out some comes out and then it's all still inside where the poop comes out of?

I recently was in the hospital been having pains for about over a month now. Doctorsare not finding what is wrong. Now they said it's is constipation but I do not believe so. Considering past month...

1234567Prev /