Insect Bites

Here is a write up of what happened, 4 days ago we were out drinking with friends at a dark outside bar. Mitchie felt a bite on her foot but saw no animal when she looked. We later saw a rat in the...

Yesterday saw this an i am wondering what is it please and its little bit painful ... too pictures and one i circled

Q: Yesterday saw this an i am wondering what is it please and its little bit painful ... too pictures and one i circled

Hi Dr. I was stung by a bee at the base of my skull on the right hand side. Now five days later I have a swollen lymph node in the back right hand side of my neck which is sore to touch as well as ...

I got a insect bite back in may. It was painful and itching. With itch cream it went away. In August it came back, but more painful and itching. Then that went away. This week it came back, very pa...

1234567Prev /