Insect Bites

I got a insect bite back in may. It was painful and itching. With itch cream it went away. In August it came back, but more painful and itching. Then that went away. This week it came back, very pa...

I got stung by a Bee and had to remove stinger on my foot 16 hours ago. I woke up this morning and it itches very badly, tender, is swollen and my whole foot aches. It is very uncomfortable to wa...

4 weeks ago I got what I thought were 4 mosquito bites, one on my right foot, right thigh, right bicep and under my right collarbone. They are still intensely itchy and today I noticed that the one...

I am on holiday and due to fly home tomorrow evening . I have two very long flights ahead of me . On this holiday I have recieved many of what i think are mosquito bites. Most have gotten better t...

I have some type of insect bite(?) left lower outside ankle since Friday; developed blister, swelling, redness, itching... 2 days later, symptoms increased?? What should I do??

1234567Prev /