Insomnia

Over the past week I've had bad insomnia, caused by anxiety over my inability to sleep. I have a prescription for Ambien, but its not working. I am trying my best to follow good sleep hygiene, bu...

Hi my friend is suffering from insomnia for for the last 9 months he has a bad habit of only buying instant noodles for his meal every day can this be a contributing factor

I have been suffering from worsening insomnia for the past 3 months. Now the insomnia is so bad that I cannot sleep on my own at all unless I take sleeping pills. I also sweat a lot, and my muscles...

History of insomnia, recently gotten worse. Asleep at 11pm and wake up completely alert at 1.30 - 2am. Prescribed zolpidem and zopiclone but neither helped. Do you have a recommendation for a di...

Good morning. After a two-month of treatment with xanax 1 mg / day (cure about poor sleep or not sleep at all) , I continued to take a pill (0,5 mg) once or twice in a month due to difficulty in sl...

1234567Prev /