Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Hi I would appreciate your advice. Recently when I eat chocolate, ice cream or other sugary things I have a strange reaction. My lower legs really itch, I can't sleep, My legs are restless and wa...

Recently I have been experiencing periodic pain that radiates from the lower right abdomen into the right groin area. This year (2015) I have undergone a colonoscopy and a "flexible sigmoidosc...

Hi, I have severe abd pain, lasting several weeks. Comes in bouts. Everything gives me cramps and diarrhea, especially seeds, nuts, fried, dairy, leafy greens. Had upper and lower gi 3 yrs ago, duo...

I have been to 6 doctors and I'm not getting any help. I have been suffering for almost two months. My stomach is very upset. i feel bloated and there is a pressure in my chest. I have nausea, i f...

I have red stool. The red is mixed in with the stool. It is not floating around it and not just sitting on the surface. This has happened once since i started my cramps which was a week ago. My sto...

1234567Prev /