Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Recently I have been experiencing periodic pain that radiates from the lower right abdomen into the right groin area. This year (2015) I have undergone a colonoscopy and a "flexible sigmoidosc...

Hi, I have severe abd pain, lasting several weeks. Comes in bouts. Everything gives me cramps and diarrhea, especially seeds, nuts, fried, dairy, leafy greens. Had upper and lower gi 3 yrs ago, duo...

I have been to 6 doctors and I'm not getting any help. I have been suffering for almost two months. My stomach is very upset. i feel bloated and there is a pressure in my chest. I have nausea, i f...

I have red stool. The red is mixed in with the stool. It is not floating around it and not just sitting on the surface. This has happened once since i started my cramps which was a week ago. My sto...

I had my gallbladder removed in July of last year. Since that time i have experience a white/yellowish mucus in my stools. (not all of the time) I'm a little concerned because i hear it can be fro...

1234567Prev /