Jock Itch

I Got My Scrotum Itchy since i hit the Puberty, (5-6 Months Back), i have No Idea whats wrong with it, There are no other symptoms, no Redness, no Spots, cant be STD because i never had sex ever, ...

First sorry for my english if I make an mistake or don't know how to explain it. A month ago I've got these itchi patches between the testicles and thigh. I thought is just a rash it'll go away. ...

I have had a couple instances of what appears to be ringworm on the upper inside area of my thigh. It went away but came back in 3 small circles. Today, on the same side of this, I began to get a...

I am a 38 yr old female. I tend to have anal itch. It only happens after I have a bowel movement but last for a while. What is this caused from?

Since pubic hair started growing, my groin area has always itched almost constantly. Any movement of my legs at all would cause the area to itch and I would have to scratch to get it to stop, only ...

12345Prev /