Jock Itch

I have a family member who has been itching intensely for about a year. She says she feels tiny bugs crawling in her, esp in her hair, and esp at night. Her husband has slept in another room for ye...

Hi I have some sort of spots like on my buttocks they are itchy what could this be ?

I have had a weird sensation on the right side of my head. Feels some days itchy and some days just like something is under neath my brain. No headaches or visual issues. Also have been having bras...

I have itching and tingling on a small part of my scalp ( severe itching with hair loss in that area) What is the treatment?

My 6 year old had her tonsils removed on August 15th. Ten days later she developed bleeding complications and had to have cauterization. Now, nearly a month later she is complaining that her throat...

1234567Prev /