Joint Damage

My 14 month old has muscle joint contractures in both legs, but much worse on the left side. This is preventing him from learning to stand and walk. Is it possible that hip dysplasia caused joint ...

My elbow did something weird (as in I felt it slide out of place and back) and now I can't fully straighten it, what should I do?

This is probably 2 separate issues. On June 12th, I fell 10ft but I am still having problems with constant burning pain of my left shoulder and neck. I have seen a doctor and he said there is no br...

Hi i am 29year old male. I have shoulder joint pain from at least 10 years. I feel my plams are slightly numb when i hav pain. Kind of pulling sensation from neck portion to backside of the right s...

A few days ago I was leaning on a gate and tried to hold it and myself up on my toes. I ended up falling over and bent my toes back. I know nothing is broken because there is little pain and I walk...

1234567Prev /