Joint Damage

My elbow did something weird (as in I felt it slide out of place and back) and now I can't fully straighten it, what should I do?

This is probably 2 separate issues. On June 12th, I fell 10ft but I am still having problems with constant burning pain of my left shoulder and neck. I have seen a doctor and he said there is no br...

A few days ago I was leaning on a gate and tried to hold it and myself up on my toes. I ended up falling over and bent my toes back. I know nothing is broken because there is little pain and I walk...

Well, I just came home from my friends house, and I just noticed that my middle finger was hurting whenever I squeeze the bottom of my fingernail. When I looked at the side of my middle finger, I n...

1.5 months ago, I had a TKA. I have scar tissue which has caused problems and extreme pain with extension and flexion. 3 weeks after TKA, I had a manipulation under anesthesia. After MUA, stil...

1234567Prev /