Kidney Failure

I entered the ER severely dehydrated with acute tubular necrosis and spent 4 days on massive amounts of IV fluids and sodium pills. When I got out my kidney functions have returned but I gained 15...

Lab results: creatinine 1.29, egfr non African American 49, bun/creatinine ratio 16, bun 20, microalbumin 332.5. I take a water pill for chf. my last ef test was 40. my last egfr test was 79. since...

Hi, I went to my Dr today on a follow app. She had me take a UA as a month ago I had protein in my urine, but I was very dehydrated. Today I was well hydrated with no protein, but I notice that my...

I have intermittent blood in my urine. I test my urine with a dipstick and it will show blood for a couple of days and then nothing. I also have albuminuria. I don't have a UTI and I have a low pro...

Blood test results. I'm 48. I have Polycystic Kidney disease. I am not on dialyses yet. Had to get my blood work done. and wanted help to understand the liver test. Most concerned by the first 2. ...

1234567Prev /