Kidney Infection

I had a u/a done and received my results but I don't understand them. My ACR was

Diagnosed last night with kidney infection. Much pain, nausea, blood in urine. Was given Rocephin IV, and discharged with Bactrim, Zofran, Percocet. CT scan did not show a stone. My urinalysis ill...

I saw an urologist because I had small specks of blood in urine. After being given CIPRO that went away. Yesterday they said I had urinary retention and the ultrasound showed this Renal Ultrasoun...

Hello, Is taking 10 pills of Lyrica - Pregabalin - 150mg once a week harmful to the kidneys? In other words if I take 10 pills of Pregabalin 150mg once every week will this harm my kidneys ? giv...

Hello, I understood that taking large dosages of Lyrica (Pregabalin) could harm the kidneys. My question is will snorting Lyrica Pregabalin (Powder inside the capsule) also harm the kidneys? Is t...

1234567Prev /