Kidney Stones

I woke up this morning with a pain in my bladder that was dull. While working this morning it became very painful and burning. The pain subsided quite a bit after urination, with a small residual p...

I had some flank pain and went to a urologist and was diagnosed with kidney stones (4 - from 5mm to 7mm). I am scheduled for an x ray and CT scan. Took blood work and my Creatinine was 1.48 and e...

I am 68 years old male and i found small drops of blood in urine after my blood pressure medication in the morning

I'm a 19 year old male in good physical shape. I have never really had any medical problems in the past and rarely visit the doctors office. Over the past week I have had increasing pain in my left...

Around 3 months ago I went to the doctors with testicle/groin/kidney pain and was told it seemed it was kidney stones, I got a urine test with signs of blood , 2)8,) would indicate then passing.. I...

1234567Prev /