Kidney Stones

I have a history of kidney stones and I am quite sure I am currently passing one. Extreme discomfort is my right kidney area, but not severe pain, no nausea (yet), no chills or fever. Strong urge...

I've had a history of kidney stones and know my body well enough to know when I have a kidney stone, which I do have presently. My question is about a symptom that doesn't usually accompany the num...

After having an ultrasound I was found to have a .6cm kidney stone. I was told to drink lots of water to try and expel it. Is there anything else I can do to rid myself of it? I heard they are extr...

Can drinking cranberry/black cherry juice turn your urine red? My husband had his kidney removed in March because of cancer and has drank nothing but this juice today and his urine was red and we a...

Currently taking 1000 mg of Diamox ( generically acetazolamide) for treatment of PTC or IIH. How much water is appropriate to prevent kidney stones but also not lead to low salt levels and potenti...

1234567Prev /