Knee Pain

I ama 68 year old female who has been very active. Have not been exercising during last month due to cataract surgery and then strep. I do have osteoporosis. Last Thursday I was standing in fron...

My daughter was playing volleyball and dove/slide in for the ball. She said it hurt her right knee. But she was outside running, playing, and riding her bike like nothing was wrong. When we catch h...

My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of my knee (medial). I had a cortizone shot 3 weeks ago and it didn't do anything. I...

When i went up the stairs i got knee pain as if its twisting on the inside. INtense pain for at least 5 minutes cant bend knee. Now its happening every other day. When just going about my day Did ...

My knee hurts when I cross my legs also when standing for link the amount of time I currently have a standing office desk and I walk at least 2 miles a day. The pain is below my knee and lower part...

1234567Prev /