Knee Pain

My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of my knee (medial). I had a cortizone shot 3 weeks ago and it didn't do anything. I...

When i went up the stairs i got knee pain as if its twisting on the inside. INtense pain for at least 5 minutes cant bend knee. Now its happening every other day. When just going about my day Did ...

My knee hurts when I cross my legs also when standing for link the amount of time I currently have a standing office desk and I walk at least 2 miles a day. The pain is below my knee and lower part...

Hello, I have a marble sized knot popping out from under my knees cap cause if pain then it will slide back under my knee cap just to pop back out a few mins later. This is causing a lot of pain to...

I'm 22 years old, 5'3" tall, weighing at 60 kgs. I have gained 8 kgs within 2 months with absolutely no changes in my diet or routine. The weight does mostly gather in my lower body. My diet...

1234567Prev /