x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Knee Pain

In December 2014 I was diagnosed with a medial patellofemoral ligament sprain & anterior lateral tibial plateau injury of some sort. Only my left knee was MRI scanned, but I have similar pain i...

03/01/15

I have knee pain and I was wondering what it could be? It's on the lateral side of my left knee. There is minor swelling and it's warm to the touch. Sometimes when I am walking it feels like my fem...

02/27/15

There has been this pain in my knee for a little over a month now. Although it started after a morning PE class where my whole body was sore as I hadn't done that much running in a while, it has wo...

02/27/15

Hello Ive had this feeling on the left side of my legs, from my hip area down to my foot. It worsens only when i lay on my bed, even if I don't lay on my left side. Its not necessarily a painful s...

02/27/15

I have been having pain in left knee forover a year. The pain is getting worst and xray refecently fine except dr said early signs of arthritis. My symptoms ache in knee, loud pop at times when tur...

02/24/15
1234567Prev /