Knee Pain

I'm 22 years old, 5'3" tall, weighing at 60 kgs. I have gained 8 kgs within 2 months with absolutely no changes in my diet or routine. The weight does mostly gather in my lower body. My diet...

I woke up with knee pain, I cannot bend it, it is not swollen but sore to touch & move, I am getting tingling sensations down my leg. I also have lower back pain

Hattie Smith age 86 Situation: Has swelling in her right lower leg and foot. She recently (6/5/16) had a growth removed from her right posterior thigh. It was about the size of an egg and was ...

When I bend down, kneel or put any pressure on my knee I get a burning ripping kind of pain. It hurts to touch it but is not swollen nor is there any discoloration.

Over the last 2 weeks my knee has been bothering me because I started to play tennis. They used to be okay but I have not cartilage in my knee.

1234567Prev /