Knee Pain

My name is Carlton Jackson. My date of birth is April 3, 1955. In the spring of 1973 I hyperextended my left knee while playing basketball. I enlisted in the U.S. Navy in September 1977. I did ...

I ama 68 year old female who has been very active. Have not been exercising during last month due to cataract surgery and then strep. I do have osteoporosis. Last Thursday I was standing in fron...

My daughter was playing volleyball and dove/slide in for the ball. She said it hurt her right knee. But she was outside running, playing, and riding her bike like nothing was wrong. When we catch h...

My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of my knee (medial). I had a cortizone shot 3 weeks ago and it didn't do anything. I...

When i went up the stairs i got knee pain as if its twisting on the inside. INtense pain for at least 5 minutes cant bend knee. Now its happening every other day. When just going about my day Did ...

1234567Prev /