Knee Pain

My daughter was playing volleyball and dove/slide in for the ball. She said it hurt her right knee. But she was outside running, playing, and riding her bike like nothing was wrong. When we catch h...

My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of my knee (medial). I had a cortizone shot 3 weeks ago and it didn't do anything. I...

When i went up the stairs i got knee pain as if its twisting on the inside. INtense pain for at least 5 minutes cant bend knee. Now its happening every other day. When just going about my day Did ...

My knee hurts when I cross my legs also when standing for link the amount of time I currently have a standing office desk and I walk at least 2 miles a day. The pain is below my knee and lower part...

Hello, I have a marble sized knot popping out from under my knees cap cause if pain then it will slide back under my knee cap just to pop back out a few mins later. This is causing a lot of pain to...

1234567Prev /