x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Knee Pain

Im a baseball catcher and my knees have started to hurt recently. What can I do to relieve the pain?

05/26/15

Doctor You mention ligament or meniscus injury. If I had an MRI and either showed what kind of healing time is needed and if so is there special care needed? Thank you Tom

05/26/15

I injured my knee 10 days ago and am still in severe pain and still have stability and weakness problems. X-ray was negative and Mri impression reads "mri of left knee demonstrates focal 4x5 ...

05/26/15

Our son was sick Thursday night but felt better to go to school yesterday morning. He complained that his legs were sore however he didn't do anything at school or soccer odd. He just woke us us at...

05/26/15

05/25/15
1234567Prev /