Knee Replacement Surgery

Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on november 2015 and till now after the surgery and I can't still run .... and I cant land on my right knee when i jump because it...

Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on November 2015 and till now after the surgery and I can't still run .... and I cant land on my right knee when i jump because its still ...

Im in desperate need of acl surgery and a meniscus surgery in the same leg, i would be 7 weeks pregnant at the time of the surgery. Would it be okay for my baby?

Hi I had these test done and my dr is out of town for a week. Can you tell me what this all means.

Is it normal for confusion after an operation to last for four days? My father recently underwent two surgeries in less than 48 hours as a result of a complication from his initial surgery. He was ...

1234567Prev /