Lactose Intolerance

I have recently developed lactose intolerance and my body has been reacting poorly to any product that contains dairy nausea bloating indigestion diarrhea name it but I have been using lactaid to a...

Dear Doctor, My 21 month old boy has had soft stools for the past month. It usually happen once a day or less. At first I put it down to teething (2 molars coming up) but I think it's been going ...

I've been getting stomach cramps for about the last year and I have been throwing up at random times. I am lactose intolerant, but have tried many different foods and most of them give me cramps a...

I am 14 and wondering if I possibly am a little lactose intolerant. I can eat cheese, milk, and most yogurt, but if I eat cream (whipped, half and half, any), and especialy ice cream I have severe...

For the past six months I am facing problems while consuming any milk products. I get burps for an hour when I take them. When it is consumed in empty stomach, I get irritation in chest and then f...

123Prev /