I was diagnosed with laryngitis today. I have body aches and a mild stomach ache with gas. Would they have diagnosed influenza if i had it? Would i have vomited already if i was going to? Could thi...

I have taken 50 mg. prednisone for two days in a row now for laryngitis but there is no change. How long it usually take to start working. The doctor gave me 3 days worth.

I was sick for 2weeks, had laryngitis now i am having a constant burning sensation in my upper body, pain in chest and arms, cant sleep, I've already taken an anti inflammatory

Could I get a percription for perdisodne for my largantisis this is the second time I gotten this because I work with kids in a home daycare.

Hello, I'm 21 years old, male, 5.5 feet, I weight 192lbs and I smoke around 20 cigarettes a day. My throat is slighty sore and I have light pain (especially when deep inhaling and coughing) on th...

1234Prev /