Lipoma

I have a 5 cm lump on what I think would be considered the Vastus Lateralis or possibly rectus femoris (left leg), that general area. I noticed it about 10 days ago. It appeared out of nowhere, no...

I woke up two days ago to find an odd pair of lumps/swelling directly under my temple on both sides of my face. The lumps are painless but firm and I have no other symptoms.

I went to the doctor, and It turns out I have a Lipoma (benign tumor, consisted of fatty tissue) its really tiny, smaller than a pea. I was wondering if they go away on their own, or if you have t...

For a female with multiple (20+, different sizes from palm size to pea size) lipoma along the upper and mid rib cage, upper sides, center chest, underneath breasts, and along the back.... how would...

I have lipomas in my hands and lower back and one on chest please suggest me homeopthic medicine I am 30 years old long sttings on computer job is stressful height is 5' 5" and weight 72 KG no...

1234567Prev /