Liver Cancer

I've had a CT angiogram, and a lesion was found on my liver. I've had a follow up with an ultrasound which was inconclusive. I've been referred to a specialist to find out more. What does it mean t...

I would like to get the second opinion .My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer over 2 years ago .She had a surgery to remove it and after that she got the chemo .This January she had a live...

I was just told they found a 5-6 cm hypo dense lesion on the right lobe of my liver during a pelvic and abdominal ct scan. My blood work is all good and no other masses or problems noted on the ct ...

Hi my name is sana and my father has about 8 spots on his liver on his medical report out I found out that they are called liver lesions I would like to know what they are? how they can be cured? ...

I was diganosed with NALFD I I've been reading online that metformin or atorvastatin is good for lowering the fat levels in the liver have any of you heard of that before ?

12345Prev /