Liver Cancer

My direct bilirubin is slightly high whereas ALT/AST and GGT are perfectly under limit.i have history of Non alcoholic fatty liver and diagnosed type 2 diabetes.ultrasound report shows no fatty liv...

Can you please explain my lab results below, am i still infectious? Hepatitis B Profile Test Results: HbsAg = Positive HbsAb = Negative HbeAg = Negative HbeAb = Positive HbcAb = Positive...

I've had a CT angiogram, and a lesion was found on my liver. I've had a follow up with an ultrasound which was inconclusive. I've been referred to a specialist to find out more. What does it mean t...

I would like to get the second opinion .My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer over 2 years ago .She had a surgery to remove it and after that she got the chemo .This January she had a live...

I was just told they found a 5-6 cm hypo dense lesion on the right lobe of my liver during a pelvic and abdominal ct scan. My blood work is all good and no other masses or problems noted on the ct ...

12345Prev /