Liver Failure

I am a 45 year-old healthy woman. My CMP panel shows ALT 13, ALP 47, AST-P 28-- which are all in "normal" range, but then I read about the AST:ALT ratio, and mine is 2:1, I understand t...

How long does alcohol stay in blood for cirrohsis liver when tested for Magnesium, Phosphorous, CBC Diff, PT, SPEP,UPEP and AFP? If last drink was on a Sunday afternoon, would Tuesday afternoon be...

I am concerned about liver damage. I consumed approximately 6000-8000 mg of acetominophen over the course of 3 days due to severe viral sore throat and bilateral conjunctivitis. I also consumed a b...

I have fatty liver disease . i have been having severe pain this past three days with extremely a lot of pain. In the upper right abdomen just under the ribs and radiating down to my stomach and go...

I have fatty liver disease, i am having pain in my right upper stomach , just under neither my rib cage and ribs the pain is severe. and i have pain going out my left shoulder. i had a cat scan to ...

1234567Prev /