Lower Back Pain

I have a discomfort in my lower back, abdomen area, have this for 6-8 weeks, been to my GP he says it's only back pain but this is not painful only a discomfort that's starting to wake me and night...

A week ago I fell on a concrete floor right on my tailbone! I'm moving around with a little more comfort now, but still can't bend forward very far at all or bend to sit on the toilet without sever...

I performed a distilled water enema with lukewarm temperature. Then after flushing out my colon y performed an organic enema coffee enema and retained it for 15 min. Everything was fine until later...

Hi, my wife is having severe lower back and stomach aches and hasn't been to the toilet for two days, but she is passing urine more than Norma. She is on period delay tablets Norethisterone. Are th...

I have an MRI report that states L3-L4 there is diffuse disc bulging anteriorly and facet hyper trophy posteriorly causing mild central canal stenosis. Focal disc bulging is seen on the left side...

1234567Prev /