Lung Cancer

My grandmother (Dob: 2/2/48) is going through the immigration process and pet of the requirements are to have a TB test. They did a PPD and It came out positive so they required a chest X-ray. The ...

I am having part of my lung removed because I have a tumor. I play sports an want to know when will I be able to come back?

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 non small lung cancer which has spread to the brain with 3 tumors, in December. She went through radiation which shrunk the tumor in the lung slightly but 9 mo...

I recently went through an X-ray part of a regular health checkup and I found a small node on my lower left lung of around 8 mm. In fact I have been feeling some pain in this area when I sit on cha...

I have shortness of breath and when I take deep breathes my left side of lungs I have sharp pains and hurts when I breath in tha front of my ribs and tha back of my ribs tha pain from 1 to 10 is a ...

1234567Prev /