Lung Cancer

Hi, Are there any studies to suggest that SSRI Antidepressant use may be linked to Lung Cancer? I am currently on 20mg Fluoxetine for anxiety, but am worried that this may be putting me at risk. I...

Hi some years ago I broke up an asbestos sheet at work and breathed in the dust. I live every day in fear that I will now get lung cancer. How serious is the one off exposure.

How severe is the pain in the shoulder from lung cancer? I feel last week and my shoulder is still sore, but I had smoke for 15 years and I read that shoulder pain is a sigh of lung cancer.

Does coughing when I smoke cigarettes indicate a serious issue such as lung cancer? I am 21 years old and have been smoking for two years now. Another issue that I noticed is a new issue with hook...

Did hanging out with my friends for 2-3 years increased my chance of cancer because of second hand smoking?

1234567Prev /