Lung Disease

Hi , I am battling a respiratory infection in which I've been on a few antibiotics with no success. One of the antibiotics was Cipro but I've used Cipro so frequently in the past to cure bronchitis...

Can you look at my chest xray and tell me of any findings/what information you can see?

I just read that a patient had spontaneous smoke come from their nose. That happened to me today for no reason, it was thick smoke and it also smelt like electrical discharge or similar to burnt ha...

I am having TB.initially i was given medicine like RCIN600,combunex 800,pyzina1000 and benadon40.after few days i got fever and doctor stopped pyzina dn RCIN and started streptomycin injection.Late...

Hello, I am a 29 yr old female nurse with a question regarding a wheeze. I have seemed to acquire a short but very apparent wheeze at the end part of my exhales. I have had it for about a year n...

1234567Prev /