Lung Disease

I just read that a patient had spontaneous smoke come from their nose. That happened to me today for no reason, it was thick smoke and it also smelt like electrical discharge or similar to burnt ha...

I am having TB.initially i was given medicine like RCIN600,combunex 800,pyzina1000 and benadon40.after few days i got fever and doctor stopped pyzina dn RCIN and started streptomycin injection.Late...

Hello, I am a 29 yr old female nurse with a question regarding a wheeze. I have seemed to acquire a short but very apparent wheeze at the end part of my exhales. I have had it for about a year n...

I'm not responding to antibiotics from my GP and my pulmonologist office has a lack of concern to get me in on a timely basis because I haven't seen him in years. I have a gram negative bacteria t...

I took a TB Screening and the findings were low lung volumes with mild cardiomegaly. Discrete focal airspace opacity. What does that mean?

1234567Prev /