Lyme Disease

Diagnosed with Lyme 6 maths ago-following up with doctor to discuss CBC with differential and Boston Heart Test. Wanted your opinion as I am concerned. CBC panel says schistocytes present, acant...

I got a tick bite 4 weeks ago and its still itchy. Its red but i scratch and rub it alot. Its not a bullseye. Im scared of having Lymes Disease. Would i have already had symptoms if it were Lymes?

Heart rate 115 at rest today I have temperature 38.6c no temp any more but the heart rate came down from 125 .hystory of Lyme disease

I had a lump on the back of my neck for a few months (hard.. Feels like it's a bony thing growing out of my spine - doesn't hurt but does move a little if pushed around a bit). I noticed that I hav...

I have bells palsy on the left side of my face due to lyme disease. I've taken doxycycline for 14 days and have noticed a little improvement in my face. How long does bells palsy last? Is there ...

1234567Prev /