Lyme Disease

My daughter developed an Erythema Migrans bullseye rash. We live in a wooded area in northeast Ohio. The nurse practiotioner told my wife that the tick had to be attached for 24-36 hours to get Lym...

Hi, I have been having quite bad symptoms over the last five years. I have had around 50 different blood tests, brain scans, checked numerous times for heart rate blood pressure etc. I have ...

Hi, i have lyme disease and switched from taking doxycycline to amoxicillin before the end of the dose. will that cause the infection to worsen? i actually first took amoxicillin for 4 days then sw...

I am having a lot of medical problems that no one can seem to diagnosis. I had Reye Syndrome with the chicken poxs when I was 7 and Lyme's disease 2 years ago. ( After it took almost 2 years to dia...

My doctor ran a lymes test on me and a western blot was done due to being symptomatic, my overall results were negative but the Lyme igG/igm range is 0.00-0.90 mine read

123456Prev /