Medicare

The patient is 30 years old and four months back she had delivered a baby girl through scissor. since 18/04/2015 she has been suffering from THROMBOCYTOPENIC IDIOPATHIC PURPURA (as doctors said) an...

I found some blue pills triangular shaped, the pills have no markings but the plastic bit where the pills are kept have the following written on it 'HV402001'. I just want to know what they are?

Blood Report: Glucose - normal Calcium - normal Amylase - Increased Lipase - Normal Vit D3 25 - Dificient Vit B12 - Dificient Cholesterol - Borderline Risk TriGlycerides -Do- LDL & HDL...

Good afternoon, I am at 28 year old female that has been on escitolopram for about 10 weeks now. I recently started on the 20mg about 3 weeks ago. My question is can this medicine cause very sore m...

I have questions about Zofran I started taking it when it first came out when I was pregnant the first time and I went to hospital 5 times and they gave me an Iv with Zofran in it and sent me home ...

123Prev /