Melanoma and Skin Cancer

My dad and I both have several lumps on our body, a doctor on here strongly believed it would be NF1. They don't hurt, they don't cause for irritation whatsoever and we had them both for atleast a ...

Hello....I appreciate your assistance! About fifteen months ago I removed a benign mole from the back of my calf by using an "at-home" remedy of using apple cider vinegar. I applied th...

Hello, after I took a shower I noticed a little bump on my skin and after googling ''bump on my neck''. I got to a page where it said Lymph Node Cancer. So I have no idea what lymph nodes are or...

I'm a 27 year old female, no history of cancer in my family, healthy and active (workout 3-4 times a week). I was putting makeup on last night and felt pain in my upper neck that extended to my mid...

Can you please advise on whether this new spot on my chin looks like melanoma? I have described it in the symptoms section.

1234567Prev /