Melanoma and Skin Cancer

Can you please advise on whether this new spot on my chin looks like melanoma? I have described it in the symptoms section.

I'm going out of mind. I'm 29 year old Black male who has a black mark on my neck/shoulder area i felt this spot forever never looked at it until about a month ago. I've been so scared because i th...

Background: Wife developed melanoma on her leg during pregnancy 6 years ago. It was removed, some lymph nodes were removed and biopsied and there was no internal spreading found. Since that time, n...

I just noticed a freckle on the sole of my foot. I am covered I freckles, but when I found this one I was a bait worried as I know freckles that appear on the soles of your feet aren't a good sign....

I noticed a dark spot under my thumbnail a few weeks ago. It looks like this ) kind of a backwards c. I went to a dermatologist and he studied it under magnification and said he thought it lo...

123456Prev /