Meningitis

The after effects of meningitis... does it go away with time? or not ? i was contracted with it when i was 4 yrs... now i am 23 n have some problems like...Speed of movement and reaction times are ...

Very, VERY slight stiffness on the left back side of the neck. It feels almost as if i slept on it wrong, but it just randomly got stiff in the middle of the day. Again, it's very slight. There's a...

Can you get Meningitis more than once, I had meningitis less than 2 years ago and over the holidays I was exposed to two people who both have meningitis bacterial and viral and I've had the symptom...

The other day my girlfriend was pushing of a tight muscle in the middle of my left back. The next day I have a very stiff neck and had a large bowel movement and my stomach is upset. We kiss and to...

I went to the ED a week ago with symptoms similar to menegitis. The PA working ordered a CT and fluids (I was dehydrated). CT was normal he said..when he ca!me back to speak to me he didn't remembe...

12345Prev /