Meningitis

Hi, earlier this year our 2 year old daughter had an aggressive Haemophilus Influenze infection which was treated with strong antibiotics. Since her sickness investigations have found despite being...

What's going on with me? Is this meningitis? (Neck Pain, Tiredness, Trouble Finding Words and Reading, Weak Limbs, Thirsty.)

The after effects of meningitis... does it go away with time? or not ? i was contracted with it when i was 4 yrs... now i am 23 n have some problems like...Speed of movement and reaction times are ...

Very, VERY slight stiffness on the left back side of the neck. It feels almost as if i slept on it wrong, but it just randomly got stiff in the middle of the day. Again, it's very slight. There's a...

Can you get Meningitis more than once, I had meningitis less than 2 years ago and over the holidays I was exposed to two people who both have meningitis bacterial and viral and I've had the symptom...

123456Prev /