Men's Health

Hi, I'm 30 year old hertosexual male. I received oral sex on Feb. 2nd (nothing more and no direct genial contact). On or around Feb 5/6th I noticed an single small inflamed area the size of a two ...

Hi, I'm 19 years old and for the past few years now I've had a massive growth in my left testicle that come ans goes about every 6months. When the growth happens, my left testicle grows more than t...

I have had a small lump on the underside of my penis just bellow the foreskin for 3 years. It doesn't hurt and isn't itchy and has stayed the same size. I have been with the same partner for 4 year...

Hi, i have this rough line on near the bottom of my penis.it developed couple of weeks ago. the pain is gone but the line is still there and it is making the surrounding area darker. i want to know...

I take candestarten for high blood pressure and lanzeropole.....is it safe to take a natural supplement called Male Extra.....it is made up of Niacin Cordyceps Zinc L methionine Mum Pomegrana...

1234567Prev /