Men's Health

I have a 3 piece penile prosthesis. The prosthesis is not working because it developed a leak. I live in the St. Louis area. A surgeon from Barnes Jewish would be fine. But I can travel anywher...

I am looking for a recommendation for a surgeon. I have a 3 piece penile implant. Now, the implant is not working. I believed that it developed a leak. I live in the St. Louis, Mo. area. Barne...

Male Age 47 6'1", 185 lbs Since Christmas when I was quite ill with flu or some kind of infection, I have had evolving symptoms that started with sore underams, joint and muscle pain, rin...

Hi, I'm 30 year old hertosexual male. I received oral sex on Feb. 2nd (nothing more and no direct genial contact). On or around Feb 5/6th I noticed an single small inflamed area the size of a two ...

Hi, I'm 19 years old and for the past few years now I've had a massive growth in my left testicle that come ans goes about every 6months. When the growth happens, my left testicle grows more than t...

1234567Prev /