Men's Health

Hello. I am a 50 yo caucasian man in excellent physical shape. I work out at least 5 times per week. I am a social drinker (3-4 per day... but not every day). I take TST weekly. A few months ag...

Have a itchy, swollen, painful almost in a straight line sort of vein maybe? between my anus going towards my scrotum. The side closest to my anus is bigger. It's a lighter color compared to my ski...

I have a 3 piece penile prosthesis. The prosthesis is not working because it developed a leak. I live in the St. Louis area. A surgeon from Barnes Jewish would be fine. But I can travel anywher...

I am looking for a recommendation for a surgeon. I have a 3 piece penile implant. Now, the implant is not working. I believed that it developed a leak. I live in the St. Louis, Mo. area. Barne...

Male Age 47 6'1", 185 lbs Since Christmas when I was quite ill with flu or some kind of infection, I have had evolving symptoms that started with sore underams, joint and muscle pain, rin...

1234567Prev /