Mental Health

I have had many symptoms coming up during the past week. I first started to have a weak and shaky-ish right thigh (even though I can't really feel that it's shaking when I stand). This happens afte...

Can somebody with Schizophrenia become a doctor? (M.D. or D.O) Even if the person has hospitalized in multiple psych wards, but is now stabilized on meds?

I have developed jerking and shaking. Parkinson's ruled out. Normal EEG, Ambulatory EEG, and MRI. Suspect PTSD and I have been on Cymbalta for years. I need to get off Cymbalta and want to know...

Sertraline and Resperidone - Ive been taking these tablets during night and im planning to work at night so i need to take it in the morning. Is it okay ?

Hi sir/ma'am i'm 14 years old and i struggle with remembering seemingly random things. My boyfriend will say something, and in a few minutes i'll have to ask him again. My mom will ask me to do so...

1234567Prev /