Mental Health

I am enquiring about personality disorders symptoms are Impulsive Bi ng e eating Temper Mood swings Blame others Anxiety Loner Strange thoughts such as when people are close to death wants them to...

I'm a 32 year old male in the UK I suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, diabetes and liver disease. In spite of this I have amazingly good health I go to the gym, play football and apart from loads of tabl...

How do I determine if my teen is truly suffering from mental illness or is using it as an excuse to take the easy way out of things that she's pressed to do.

This is for my mother. She has been suffering from mental health conditions (anxiety, depression), as well as, benign Essential Tremor. As a result, she is prescribed multiple medications, some of ...

I have had many symptoms coming up during the past week. I first started to have a weak and shaky-ish right thigh (even though I can't really feel that it's shaking when I stand). This happens afte...

1234567Prev /