Mental Health

I have been drinking kava tea that I make from ground root there is no solvent involved I order borongoru from kalm with kava online, on the Internet I have found so many contradictory opinions on ...

Tonight my 9 yr old step son, on our way to a concert, asked me if he could tell me something and promise not to be mad. I said of course, and he nonchalantly told me "my brain keeps telling ...

I am enquiring about personality disorders symptoms are Impulsive Bi ng e eating Temper Mood swings Blame others Anxiety Loner Strange thoughts such as when people are close to death wants them to...

I'm a 32 year old male in the UK I suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, diabetes and liver disease. In spite of this I have amazingly good health I go to the gym, play football and apart from loads of tabl...

How do I determine if my teen is truly suffering from mental illness or is using it as an excuse to take the easy way out of things that she's pressed to do.

1234567Prev /