Metabolic Syndrome

Hi. I have sore muscles from exercising, but it is far worse than delayed onset muscle soreness. I have a past in fitness instruction and bodybuilding so I know. Since a nervous breakdown in...

I want to gain weight, i have tried all high calorie foods like peanut butter but no change. Can you please tell some of the safe medicine to take?

My only child , My son is 3 yrs old and diagnosed by the doctor that he got glycogen storage disorders for the past few months we are noticing that he is having frequent nose bleeds ! Can you pl...

Hello, I am having very very sharp twisting pains in my lower abdomen. They honestly feel like contractions or what I would assume contractions feel like. these pains come every 3 to 7 minutes and...

4 month old awaiting skin biopsy to diagnose zellwegers syndrome. diagnosed with fulminant liver failure sent home on hospice due to lab results of INR greater than 9 PTT greater than 170 ...

1Prev / Next