x

Migraines

I have a pressure by my ears and around the back of my head. It actually feels like its all over my head. I would really like to talk to a doctor about this. It really started getting bad about 2 w...

05/10/15

I have had a severe migraine for more than 72 hours. I am in severe pain . Should I go to the emergency room?

04/15/15

My 14yr old fell asleep with an icepack on her head 3 days ago shes complaining it hurts where the ice was

04/05/15

My son is 16 and he is having migrains very bad nose bleeds tiredness dizziness he is a healthy child except when he was born he was 3wks early and spent a few weems in neo icu can you please help ...

03/24/15

I have been experiencing migraines for a few months now, along with them i get dizziness and lightheadedness, ear and eye pressure, sometimes i can't see straight and have to close my eyes, i daze ...

03/23/15
1234567Prev /