x

Migraines

My son is 16 and he is having migrains very bad nose bleeds tiredness dizziness he is a healthy child except when he was born he was 3wks early and spent a few weems in neo icu can you please help ...

03/24/15

I have been experiencing migraines for a few months now, along with them i get dizziness and lightheadedness, ear and eye pressure, sometimes i can't see straight and have to close my eyes, i daze ...

03/23/15

I have been at home all day and I felt fine. But the next minute I was having extremely sharp pains in my head and I now have a terrible migraine. I am prone to headaches/migraines but I have never...

03/23/15

I have suffered from severe migraines since I was about 9 years old. I am 22 now, and I still get one about once every other month. I want to once and for all know what they are called because they...

03/17/15

In 2009, at age 28, I had an episode in which I had severe neck and head pain, lethargy, difficulty speaking, and photophobia. This lasted about 3-4 days. I have never had migraines, so this was ve...

03/16/15
1234567Prev /