Migraines and Headaches

I am a 48 yr old Caucasian female, I have been diagnosed with Narcolepsy and Basilar Artery Migraine disorders. I have been progressively ill since about 2/15 when I started experiencing Raynaud's ...

I've had a pain at the base of my skull that is radiating into my head for 10 days. I did go to a clinic yesterday and was given butalbital and methocarbamol. They said to go the ER if the pain p...

I've had a migraine for about 5 days now, today I woke up very nauseated, and have thrown up once. I can't get in to see my family doctor locally because It's nearly a one month wait. I'm wanting a...

Hi, i have a question about this recurring headache i have. I've been having this migraine-esque headache once every night for the last three weeks. It starts in my right eye and spreads up to my t...

I have a headache in my forehead, sides of my nose, and in my neck muscles. I had it last night and into today. No other symptoms and no aura. Im terrified i will vomit from it. Is it a migraine an...

1234567Prev /