Migraines and Headaches

Hi, i have a question about this recurring headache i have. I've been having this migraine-esque headache once every night for the last three weeks. It starts in my right eye and spreads up to my t...

I have a headache in my forehead, sides of my nose, and in my neck muscles. I had it last night and into today. No other symptoms and no aura. Im terrified i will vomit from it. Is it a migraine an...

I have anxiety that every headache i get is a migraine. Ive never had a migraine that i know of. Ive had a headache all day today. Its in my firehead and nose. If it were a migraine would i have ha...

I've been having pressure on the right side of my head for a few weeks and my right ear feels stuffed. I was just treated for a sinus infection and that seemed to help with the head pressure , but ...

I am 27 years old and have had migraine headaches (as well as cluster headaches) since I was a child on a fairly regular basis. Yesterday I had a cluster headache on my right side, but after a few ...

1234567Prev /