Migraines and Headaches

I am being treated with Botox for... I am being treated with Botox for migraines my dr cannot see me till Sept I have migraine endow and nothing to take she said I should just go to ER if it gets ...

Is the doctors office allowed by law to watch as you preform a urinalysis with the door open as he stands and watches

I've been having a consistent headache for the past week. it doesnt hurt extremely, just feels like some pressure is there and it gives the sensation of swelling. sometimes i feel a bit off balan...

Im a 19 year old male with rather serious Hay fever. I recently have been getting multiple severe headaches (on back right side of my head) and multiple nose bleeds over 2 weeks or so. some on cons...

Hello I am a sprinter and I run the 100m and 200m . I'm 19 years old, height 5'67 and 155 LB body type (athletic) . I have been experiencing some trouble with my races ,it seems every time I'm abou...

1234567Prev /