Mono

Hi, i just have a question about mono. So about two weeks ago i did a blood test and got tested positive for mono. The only symptoms i have are swollen lymph nodes and fatigue which the lymph nodes...

Just got diagnosed with mono. my doctor wants me to continue working and even exercising while i have it even though i am extremely tired. what do you think? here's my test results Name Value ...

Is it possible for my mono symptoms to get worse again after I am done with my steroids? I was just diagnosed with mono yesterday, and the doctor gave me prednisone to take for three days for the s...

If I was diagnosed with mono would I be able to kiss my girlfriend who has already had mono?

My 17 year old daughter presented with flu like symptoms at the beginning of the week. She was tired, had a sore throat, a congested nose, body aches, chills and was sweating a lot. She also he swo...

1234567Prev /