Neuropathy

Hello, I am a 45 (Nov 12, 1971) year old British/Canadian woman who presented with symptoms of stroke-like episodes, hemiplegia and seizures to a neurologist in Sweden in April 2015. He decided af...

My father is currently not well with many health issues. One of the main health issues is Hydrocephalus. He is currently in hospital and has had a falls at home and two in hospital. His walking has...

I am having balance and coordination problems for the past 5-6 months now. No spinning or dizziness but it feels as if i am on a boat 24/7. Also have tingling in certain fingers and toes as well as...

Hi, I recently had a full brain MRA to rule out any potential intracranial aneurysms, which I paid privately for given that my elder sister sisters was diagnosed with one which she has had coile...

During a recent MRI undertaken to check for potential hearing loss factors, the report came back as normal. However this followed. "The brain parenchyma demonstrates a few small punctuate non ...

1234567Prev /