Neuropathy

I have a question. When I was 13 I pushed my pressure point. The one right under your ear. I pushed it for a very long time and then about four years later I started to have short-term memory loss,...

I have questions about my mom's diagnosis with Parkinson's disease. She started having a lot of pain and stiffness in her shoulder and left arm that soon turned into a slight tremor. She then had w...

I have a pinching pain in my right fore arm. it also feels numb along the underside of my forearm, to my wrist and thumb. Am I getting carpel tunnel?

I apologize for my lengthy and somewhat rambling question. I am very distraught. My boyfriend recently suffered a serious of traumatic experiences (several deaths in the family very close tog...

Hello, My husband is 35, in good health, very active, works out eats well. About 8 months ago he noticed some tingling in his 1 foot, he went to his GP and he was referred to a neurologist. On ...

1234567Prev /